It is with much happiness that I find myself entering Week 12- the end of the dreadful first trimester.
And I have survived without taking a single day of MC!
My next appointment with Dr Chan is scheduled next week and I'm really looking forward to it. If the baby is co-operative, there is even a slight chance that we will be able to tell its gender- which will set alot of things in motion (for the record, most people think it will be a girl)
The "evening sickness" I am experiencing still rears its ugly heard from time to time but at reduced levels. I have finally learnt that it is better not to force myself to eat if I really don't feel like it. My appetite has slightly improved and I find myself occasionally craving for a KFC chicken wing.
I woke up this morning with an unusually heavy bum and bad constipation- perhaps the result of eating too many oranges? (which are deemed to be "heaty"). After resting in bed for a few hours, the heaviness has died down. I'm glad I'm on leave today.
I hope the baby is ok.
And I have survived without taking a single day of MC!
My next appointment with Dr Chan is scheduled next week and I'm really looking forward to it. If the baby is co-operative, there is even a slight chance that we will be able to tell its gender- which will set alot of things in motion (for the record, most people think it will be a girl)
The "evening sickness" I am experiencing still rears its ugly heard from time to time but at reduced levels. I have finally learnt that it is better not to force myself to eat if I really don't feel like it. My appetite has slightly improved and I find myself occasionally craving for a KFC chicken wing.
I woke up this morning with an unusually heavy bum and bad constipation- perhaps the result of eating too many oranges? (which are deemed to be "heaty"). After resting in bed for a few hours, the heaviness has died down. I'm glad I'm on leave today.
I hope the baby is ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment