The Chinese name Ren Xin doesn't seem to sit very well with quite a no of people. The first word shouldn't be "Ren" since mummy's name also starts with "Ren".
We are thus searching for alternative names. "Chen Xing" seems like another viable option.
This week has been a short one for me. I was on leave for the second half of Thurs and full day Friday. It was an excellent break. Hubby's birthday was on Thurs but he worked a full day so I ended up waiting for him.
Appetite wise, I've improved substantially but am still not in pre pregnancy form. On Weds, I met up with some girlfriends for dinner at Hua Yu Wee. We had chilli crab, baby squids, sotong you tiao and roast chicken. I ended up vomitting most of it out when I got home. Thursday was an marked improvement. Despite feeling slightly under the weather, I managed to wolf down a good portion of mee sua, some black pepper crabs and a large slice of fresh cream fruit cake. On Friday, Hubby and I had a light lunch at Tetsuya's before adjourning to Mortons for dinner. Tetusya's was excellent but I can't say the same for Mortons. The breaded chicken I ordered was bland and unappetising (ended up packing most of it home) . Hubby however thoroughly enjoyed his starter of oysters and main course of steak.
Next week's yet another short week for me. Wednesday is a public holiday and I'll be taking a day off the following Monday. Hurray!
The weather's starting to turn colder as end of year approaches. I'm looking forward to the detailed scan on the 22nd Nov where hopefully we will get a good look at weng weng.
Childcare plans seem to be a little tricky now. My mom is eager to look after weng weng and so are my in laws. I was initially planning to come up with a roster where each grandparent would be allocated certain days of the week to take care of kiddo. My confidence in my mom has however been shaken by events recently and I'm not sure if I want her to help out anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment